Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Help Wanted!




Help Wanted!

My debut middle grade novel, Blues Bones, is getting closer to its release date this coming spring. I am building a Street Team. What’s that you may ask? It’s a group of people who want to help promote the work of an author.
Have you ever wanted to be part of a special club? A street team consists of a group of people who help an artist promote his, or her, work. I think it started with rap artists, but it works for book promotion too. It’s important to get the word out .
Members get perks.


  • Constant updates on the status of the book.
  • Be the first to see what the cover will look like. (Should be soon)
  • Be among the first to read the book and post reviews.
  • Share information with your friends about the book.


It’s easy. If you like to read, it’ll be a breeze. Oh, and posting a review isn’t difficult at all. Just share with the world what you thought about the book and your take on it. That’s it.

If you don’t like to read, you can help too! Just agree to share information with your friends when you can.

Most of the information you will share is as simple as clicking share on Facebook, or clicking copy and pasting.

Here is a link to my author page on Leap Books website where you can read a little about Blues Bones.  http://leapbks.net/rick-starkey

You just do what you can, when you can. Every little bit helps.

So, if you think you would be interested in joining my team for Blues Bones, click here to sign up. http://goo.gl/forms/5nOfr4uwKM

Thank you for your support!

Until next time, keep reading and sharing your favorite books with others.

Rick

4 comments:

  1. Did I sign up for this already? If I didn't, let me know. I definitely want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Kelly. This is new. Would love to have you on board

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to delete my own comment. I often post in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete